If you are thinking of giving your girlfriend a surprise to know how much you love her, the following article is perfect for you.
Although your girl is probably aware of your love, sometimes it is not bad to remember it, get out of the routine, rekindle the butterflies in your stomach and ignite the flame of your love once again.
We suggest you choose a date at random and let your own feelings speak for themselves, so that it has more impact and is more exciting. In the following article we give you some ideas on how to surprise your girlfriend. Leave her with her mouth open and her heart racing. Victory assured!
Steps to follow:
- To completely surprise your girl, the first thing you should do is something that comes especially from your heart, something that you want and that comes from you, without it being an obligation. For this reason, we recommend that you do it on a date chosen at random, without it being a day marked on the calendar, because in this way the surprise will be assured.
- When you do something from the heart, the emotion runs deeper. Show your girl how much you love her. Tell her. How? How about a beautiful love letter, where you express all your feelings or if you have an artist inside, with a poem or a song. To give it more emotion and leave a trace of yourself, you can impregnate the paper where your words are hidden with a little of your perfume. Or you can even dedicate a song to her through her favourite radio station. You will leave her speechless!
- Do you remember how exciting grades were in school? Why not put it into practice to surprise your partner. We suggest you play hide romantic or spicy notes at home or among your personal belongings. In the closet, in the bathroom mirror, in the car, on the door, in a drawer, simply put messages that may surprise her and bring out a beautiful smile.
One day for her
- Sometimes the routine makes us unconsciously neglect what we love most. So, a nice way to surprise her will be by dedicating a whole day to her, in which she receives attention, pampering and lots of love. Unplug the phones and plan a day for two, early in the morning. A walk, a good meal, a movie or a getaway. Just you and her, what better surprise!
To surprise your girl
- you can also resort to the most classic gifts, but they are always exciting. For example, a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear, a box of chocolates, your favorite CD or book, or even a pretty piece of jewellery.
- You are the one who knows her tastes best, so show her by surprise. Base yourself on their interests and tastes and try to be as original as you can. Remember: if you do it occasionally, it will still be much more appreciated.
- You already know that the best occasions in life happen while we are around a table. For this reason, we suggest that the surprise for your girlfriend is based on the enjoyment of eating.
- Prepare a rich romantic dinner for her and show her your skills and art in the kitchen or take her to a unique, special, original and romantic restaurant. Play with the sense of taste and give her the pleasure of experiencing love through the palate at her favorite restaurant. A surprise that you are sure to love!
- Surely your girl keeps everything related to you, but why not be the one who surprises her with the memories of your beautiful love story. You can collect your most memorable photos and make an album that is sure to melt.
- If you want to bring out the artist within you, you can make a photomontage, a collage or a video where the photos capture your relationship while the songs of your life sound. Test it!
From the heart
- Lastly, whatever you do, remember to do it from the heart. When you surprise your partner, you should always put yourself in her place and think about what it is that really makes her happy. Dedicate your time, your love and your company, because there is nothing more beautiful than this.